It's about time we got some of Wes on here :) Now how about some of Nathan? I uploaded a bunch of the pictures of your kids that Brittany had. I am AMAZED at Dylan's slide skills. She had some awesome pictures of him posing. Spencer kept saying...I wish I could go to that house and be with my cousins. It was cute and sad at the same time. How's your summer? When does school start?
Hi Cami! I just found your blog and I am so excited. How are you guys doing? Your kids are so cute. I am glad that I can keep up with your family now that I found your blog. Ours is nickbairdfamily@blogspot.com hope to hear from you soon!
2 comments:
It's about time we got some of Wes on here :) Now how about some of Nathan? I uploaded a bunch of the pictures of your kids that Brittany had. I am AMAZED at Dylan's slide skills. She had some awesome pictures of him posing. Spencer kept saying...I wish I could go to that house and be with my cousins. It was cute and sad at the same time. How's your summer? When does school start?
Hi Cami! I just found your blog and I am so excited. How are you guys doing? Your kids are so cute. I am glad that I can keep up with your family now that I found your blog. Ours is nickbairdfamily@blogspot.com hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment