Looks like you've played a little with you blog. Great job! With your title/intro and your family pic, I know I had to play with the size of the picture to get it to fit under my intro so that it didn't run across our faces. Another option is that you can go into your "customize" and under the "layout" tab click on "fonts and colors". You can then change the color of fonts in specific areas of your blog so that they show up better. Ultimately, you just have to find the time to play with it and become familiar with what's where...Let Amy or I know if you have questions.--Mike
2 comments:
Looks like you've played a little with you blog. Great job! With your title/intro and your family pic, I know I had to play with the size of the picture to get it to fit under my intro so that it didn't run across our faces. Another option is that you can go into your "customize" and under the "layout" tab click on "fonts and colors". You can then change the color of fonts in specific areas of your blog so that they show up better. Ultimately, you just have to find the time to play with it and become familiar with what's where...Let Amy or I know if you have questions.--Mike
Hey guys....love your pics!
Post a Comment